February 12, 2015 Leave a comment
- Make sure that the images you use stand out. They should be relevant which means they support your goal and the message your conveying to your audience. This way, they can easily remember the lesson you’re teaching even long after your presentation is done.
- Go for simplicity. The more simple the slides, the better. Avoid using complicated graphs and charts as well as long texts.
- Make sure that your audience knows the meaning of the acronyms and difficult terms you use.
- Make sure your audience can resonate and relate well with your audience. Don’t just use general photos. If you are talking to a group of teachers, use photos of different schools they know or pictures of the campus where they teach.
- Use high resolution for your photos.
These are just five PowerPoint tips. There are more where these came from. Please head to this link to find out more! 30 Helpful Tips for Using PowerPoint